lundi, janvier 19, 2009

*Elijah*

Since i can remember
I have always loved the name Elijah :)
no me pregunten por que ... en realidad yo se por que :)

Es el nombre de un actor.. y fuera de que el actor me guste o etc...
Simplemente el nombre.. i love it!

Hoy de puro aburrimiento mientras andaba aca en la red me dije.. que significara el nombrecito que tanto pero tanto me gusta :)

The boy's name Elijah \e-li-jah\ is pronounced ee-LYE-jah. It is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "the Lord is my God". From Eliyahu. Biblical: Elijah was a great prophet of Israel. The Book of Kings describes many miracles performed for and by him.


He ahi el por que de tanto gusto.. tenia algo oculto el nombre...
creo que andar medio sleepy :P me hace hacer wada y media en el internet :)

Se que mi nombre significa valiente... :)

Pero en fin.. me encanta Elijah
seguire haciendo nada en la red :P


Besitos Miles

Aucun commentaire:

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[My.BlueBerry.Nights]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING, ALL THE UNIVERSE CONSPIRE IN HELPING YOU TO ACHIEVE IT


Sometimes, even if you have the keys those doors still can't be opened. Can they?...Even if the door is open, the person you're looking for may not be there..