jeudi, novembre 24, 2005

Let me...

*****************************
Let me see
what's inside
Let me know
what you have thought
'cause for me
all is kinda hard

Let me see
that lovely moon
that sleeps over me
every single night

Let me know
what you feel
and wake me up
'cause i'm tired
of this stupid dream

Walk me down this hill
that keeps me dizzy
and stand by my side
to be sure of what's going on.

What a pain
what a weird tale
when's gonna arrive that day?

I feel i wont be here
for a long time
i feel the time going behind me
and every single minute
goes over my face

What a shinny star
its sparkling out of my window
it reminds me
that the night, just came.

How much i'll do
how much i'll give
how much i'll dream
every single day...

*****************************

Aucun commentaire:

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[My.BlueBerry.Nights]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING, ALL THE UNIVERSE CONSPIRE IN HELPING YOU TO ACHIEVE IT


Sometimes, even if you have the keys those doors still can't be opened. Can they?...Even if the door is open, the person you're looking for may not be there..