dimanche, octobre 07, 2007

.Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You.

Cant Take My Eyes Off Of You
-Lauryn Hill -


You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off of you.
You'd be like heaven to touch.
I wanna
hold you so much.
At long last love has
arrived.
And I thank God I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my
eyes off of you.

Pardon the way that I stare.
There's nothing
else to compare.
The sight of you leaves me weak.
There are no words left to speak.
But if you feel like I feel.
Please let me know that it's real.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off of you.

I need you baby, if it's quite all right,
I love you baby, you warm a lonely night.
I love you baby.
Trust in me when I say It's OK:
Oh pretty
baby, don't let me down I pray.
Oh pretty
baby, now that I found you, stay.
And let me
love you, oh baby let me love you, oh baby....

Aucun commentaire:

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[My.BlueBerry.Nights]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

WHEN YOU WANT SOMETHING, ALL THE UNIVERSE CONSPIRE IN HELPING YOU TO ACHIEVE IT


Sometimes, even if you have the keys those doors still can't be opened. Can they?...Even if the door is open, the person you're looking for may not be there..